AUTHORS: Dr. Tyler Kallenbach, DC & Casey Jones
FORMAT: Electronic Download (PDF Format)
THE 5-DAY FLUSH
The 5-Day Flush is a 5-day, whole foods, cellular and digestive cleansing program designed specifically to break addictive food cravings, eliminate bloat, and bring the body back to cellular balance in only 5 days! In world of misinformation and fads, we have used our experience with various detoxification methods, and our backgrounds in human physiology and plant-based nutrition, to bring you the safest, most effective and realistic cleanse in this market.
Inside, you’ll find over 20 pages of information on proper food combining, rules to transition into and out of the 5DF, the detox meal plan, suggestions for obtaining optimal energy during the 5DF, shopping lists, recipes, and so much more!
The goal of the 5-Day Flush is sustainability. Too many cleanses are focused on quick fixes and weight loss. While quick fixes can be nice, and weight loss is often an enjoyable byproduct of any detox program, these results are often not sustainable.
The 5DF was created to give you the tools to move forward on your journey of maintaining a more balanced whole foods diet, and living a life that’s congruent with our innate genetic blueprint.
The 5DF is your ultimate jumpstart to nutritional lifestyle enhancement.
30-days, 100% money back guarantee! Seriously, there’s a 100% money-back guarantee. The 5DF is completely risk-free!
1. IS THIS A LIQUID DIET? No! You will be following a strict, whole foods based plan that does include chewing! There is a wide variety of delicious, nutrient dense options on the 5DF.
2. IS THE 5DF VEGAN/PALEO/GLUTEN-FREE? Yes to all. There are options for tempeh and quinoa, however, if you follow a strict paleo diet, there are alternative options as well.
3. WILL I LOSE WEIGHT? Probably, however, that is not the goal of the plan, just an added benefit.
4. CAN MEN FOLLOW IT? Contrary to popular belief, men and women are of the same species, so definitely.
5. IS EXERCISE INCORPORATED? This will depend on your energy levels. For best results, take a break from exercise for the 5 days you are flushing to get as much rest as possible. If you feel up to it, you may do light activity – walking, stretching, yoga, body weight exercises, etc., but nothing too strenuous. Getting outdoors for some vitamin D is encouraged!
6. WHAT DO I GET WITH MY PURCHASE? The 5DF includes a shopping list, a detox meal plan, rules of properly combining foods, suggestions for optimal energy and digestion, guidelines for transitioning into and out of the 5DF, and much more!
7. HOW MANY CALORIES WILL I BE EATING? We ask that the calorie counting kings and queens please take a break from tracking! In fact, throw it out the window altogether! We do not count calories, we count chemicals, and this plan contains zero. Because it is a flush designed to help detox and give your gut a rest, you will be eating less than we’d recommend on a day-to-day basis, so you may feel slightly hungry, but we do offer suggestions for this as well.
8. HOW MUCH WILL THE INGREDIENTS COST? It’s hard to say exactly, but it costs us roughly $40 per person over the five days. Odds are that you will already have quite a few of the ingredients in your pantry.
9. WHAT IS TEMPEH? Tempeh is fermented soy. Sometime during the 1990’s soy became popular in the United States as a meat substitute, especially among vegetarians and vegans, because of it’s use in Pacific Asian cultures. It’s documented health benefits are not a farce, however, Asian cultures would only eat soy if it was fermented as in Tempeh or Miso. Most of the soy in the United States is genetically engineered, so avoid it if possible and only eat it if it’s been fermented.
10. HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE PLAN? After purchasing the 5DF, you will be directed to a “Purchase Confirmation” page that shows you all the details of the purchase. It is on this page that the link to download the eBook will appear under “Products” as “5-Day Flush.” Click this link to download the PDF file. Depending on your computer or device’s download preferences, the 5DF will either open in a new browser tab or be stored wherever new downloads are located (desktop, download folder, etc.). From there, you can upload it as a PDF to Adobe, Preview, iBooks, etc. For mobile devices and tablets, it’s best to download the file on the device itself or use a USB connector to drag from your main computer desktop to the device. In addition, you will immediately receive an email confirmation with a link to access the download within the content of the message. Check your email’s spam folder, and mark this email as safe if you don’t at first see the email. NOTE: For security purposes, you have only 3 attempts and 24 hours to download and save the file to your device. Email us immediately if you have any problems. Enjoy!
11. WHAT ARE SOME SIGNS/SYMPTOMS THAT I AM DETOXING? Some people detox the first day of their cleanse, while others it might take 3-4 days. Every person is a unique case. Common symptoms include: headaches, total body weakness, diarrhea/constipation, skin breakouts, stomach pain, bloat, irritability, congestion, trouble sleeping and food cravings. This is very common, and we suggest that you drink A LOT of water, and get plenty of rest. If you have a day that you’re feeling really rough, rest if you can, and eliminate strenuous physical activity. It’s not likely, but if you experience severe symptoms-worse than what’s listed above-consult your family physician immediately.
LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
So, let’s get moving! Every person has a moment in their life that defines the rest of your life. This is your moment.