We all know I’m a big fan of pumpkin everything this time of the year. And it’s also no secret that I’m an even bigger fan of chocolate…at all times of the year. Everyday. So, why not combine the two?! Honestly, I had to throw together a super quick dessert the other night and was limited on ingredients. Bam – this happened. The lazy girls dream dessert. No bake chocolate pumpkin pie. It is so moist and SO easy. Pairs perfectly with vanilla coconut or almond ice cream or just plain ol’ coconut cream.
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons of raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon of pink himalayan salt
- Melt 1 cup of the dark chocolate chips.
- Add everything but the additional 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the chocolate chips and scoop into a dish.
- Refrigerate until firm – the longer you let it chill, the more it will set.