Big News!!! Our Holiday eCookbook is getting a FACELIFT! We’re updating a few recipes and adding some fun new ones, including butternut squash soup, warm apple cider, gluten free coffee cake and more! [Those who purchased last year will automatically get the new version as soon as it releases].
You can expect to be able to order by the end of next week! Just in time to plan out your healthy(er) Thanksgiving dinner! In the mean time, I’ll leave you with a sneak peek of one of our favs from the cookbook, our simple pumpkin spice latte.
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 squirts of liquid stevia
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Mix milk and pumpkin puree in a sauce pan on medium heat until melted and fully combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, spices, and stevia.
- Pulse milk mixture in a blender until frothy.
- Pour over coffee and sprinkle cinnamon on top.